Check out our latest project:
$25,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced Site Development Superintendents!! We are looking for career minded team players with a drive to be leaders and to succeed. Call for bonus details
$7,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced Pipe/Bulk Dirt Foremen!! We are looking for career minded team players with a drive to be leaders and to succeed. Call for bonus details
Our continued success depends upon the quality of people we employ. That’s why we hire only the most qualified candidates, offer continuous training, and maintain ample supervision.
Now Hiring for 2021; Heavy Construction Equipment Operators (Dozers, Scrapers, Excavators, Graders.), Underground Utility Pipe Layers, CDL Lowboy drivers, CDL Triaxle drivers, Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Heavy Equipment Lube Technicians, Site Development Superintendent, Site Development Foremen, Underground Utility Foremen, Estimators, and Construction Project Managers
We’re looking not only for team players, but also for problem solvers who want to take the initiative. We want our employees to take pride in what they do and have ownership of their work. Because we recognize the value of employees who want to develop their skills, we create new positions and promote from within our growing company. That’s how we’ve built a strong team of dedicated, seasoned professionals who know how to get the job done.
We offer excellent benefits for full time employees…
Why Liberty Excavators vs. the rest?
· Premium wages/earning potential – Top pay among others in the Construction Industry
· Increased earnings potential through generous OT opportunities
· Excellent Per Diem package offered for travel
· Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family
· Industry leading Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit with rollover option
· Top 401k program with highest employer match
· No cost life insurance benefit granted to employee
· Added hourly compensation for Scraper and Grader Operators
Other Excellent Factors
· Award winning safety environment to ensure employee protection
· Local Work (90% of Liberty’s work is within a 2 hour radius of Camp Hill, PA)
· Active Military/Veteran friendly workplace – We appreciate and thank all who serve
· Plenty of career advancement opportunities
· Employee development programs – tiered levels to keep advancing upwards
· Stable company with over 40 years of success in the area
· Top quality equipment and technology
· Being a part of building parks, housing, commercial centers, hospitals, retail centers, and sports complexes.
· Employee Appreciation Committee – recognizing the value and contributions of Liberty Excavators’ employees to the company mission of success.
We are currently looking for people to fill the following positions:
Due to continued growth, Liberty Excavators needs more qualified crews in the utility and excavation departments.
Liberty Excavators is a reputable site development contractor in the central Pa area with over 40 years of serving our customers. Our employees have a high level of job satisfaction because we care about them. We are team oriented and promote winning attitudes. There are many opportunities for growth, advancement and earnings. We will train you to do more and earn more if you have the desire. We offer attractive compensation packages and a health care benefit that doesn’t eat up your paycheck.
If you would like to know more about Liberty Excavators please come in and visit us. We would like to hear from you. Contact: Liberty Excavators, Inc., Human Resources, 4402 Gettysburg Rd. Camp Hill PA 17011 PH: 717-761-8461 Ext 2503 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty Excavators, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting and other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other trait protected by federal, state, or local law.